Thursday 14 May 2009

Strength in the London Fields



Strong



Strong



Strong



Strong



Strong



Strong



Strong



Saturday evening was drunken and located in a tarty new boozer called the London Fields. It was rammed, trendy yet still on point. Two unlikely looking lads played a selection of hype shit. What no Hendersons?, Metro Area and this total hype Todd Terje re working of Stevie Wonder’s Supersition.

Me and my man Chinchilla Price discussed its merits over a glass of ice-cold rose. I asked for a pint of Old Rosie (a refreshing, cidery brew) but garcon couldn’t get his head round my vowels. Which is better than him attempting to get his noggin round my bowels. Hubba hubba? Check out the flex in the images. The camera was out for 2 minutes yet it somehow zoned in a number of strong looks I think you’ll agree. Check out the Terje rerub here...

No comments: