Tuesday 10 August 2010

Blasting to the past and back again...

Although there have been a lorry load of big and new tunes unmasking themselves all over 2010, I've been constantly reminded of great shit that I've missed. I don't know how. I must have been really busy with something.

We attended an impromptu Numbers party the other week down at Plastic People. Despite an overly rigorous search on the way, where I even had to take my specs off and smile at a camera, the night was intensely beefy. On a deeply nerdy level, the sound system is some next level business. Although it's loud enough to ensure your balls wobble, you can also enjoy a conversation with your dancing buddy without shouting so hard the veins in your tongue pop. Serious. Jackmaster was on the decks and he played this pair of bombs. Arguably an erection section but it was so loud my penis was cowering. Very fearful. Dick talk nonetheless...





I've also been feeling this one of late - they didn't play it at Numbers but it's got a big, salty hook in it and worth repping here. Oooof...






No comments: